Perimeter Technologies Comfort Contact In-Ground Fence – Wire Removed
The pet fence difference you can feel for yourself! It’s one thing to make a product that keeps your pet safely in the yard, it’s another to thoughtfully design a fence with features that make it safer and more comfortable too. Perimeter’s exclusive Comfort Contacts cushion your pet’s neck with soft rubber, unlike the hard steel probes used in other pet fences. Veterinarians prefer the softness of the Comfort Contacts to help reduce the incidence of skin irritations.
This system has the wire removed and is geared towards a replacement of an exisitng fence. Any existing wire will be compatible and just the transmitter and collars would need to be changed out.
This feature-rich pet containment system is one of the few systems that is actually manufactured in the U.S.A. The benefits of this system are countless, but here are a few key aspects:
• Designed for dogs that weigh from 8 – 120 lbs. Collar strap fits neck sizes from 6 inches to 26 inches
• Each collar on the system has individual correction levels, for individual dog personalities
• Both long and short comfort contact probes, for dogs with short hair or long hair on their necks
• 4 correction level settings and 1 progressive setting that will automatically increase as your dog approaches the boundary line
• Exceptional waterproofing, and collar is submersible up to 10 feet deep
• Transmitter’s ‘Temp Check’ feature is a patented feature that lets the system provide constant stable operation, regardless of the temperature. The signal strength is automatically adjusted to compensate for the high or low temperature shifts
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Covers properties up to 5 acres
Extremely small light weight receiver weighs in at 1.1 ounce
Extreme flexibility in programming for sensitive dogs or systems which have more than one dog
Multiple frequency settings for to avoid circumstances where interference prohibits consistent operation