iPhone battery bursts into flames after a man bites on it – CNET


CNET

iPhone battery bursts into flames after a man bites on it
CNET
An iPhone battery goes up in flames after a Chinese man bites on it. Screenshot by Zoey Chong/CNET. Remember when we told you not to eat Tide Pods? Here's another one: Don't try to eat phone batteries either. Last Friday, a man walked into an
A man bit a smartphone battery as a test, and it explodedThe Verge
Man Bites Into iPhone Battery Causing it to ExplodePCMag
iPhone Battery Explodes in Man's Face After he Bites itNewsweek
Engadget –Digital Trends –9to5Mac –Gizmodo
all 75 news articles »

Source: https://news.google.com/news?cf=all&hl=en&pz=1&ned=us&topic=tc&output=rss

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Welcome to Our Store

X
Welcome to Our Store
Welcome to Our Store
WooChatIcon 0