Man Bites Into iPhone Battery Causing it to Explode – PCMag


PCMag

Man Bites Into iPhone Battery Causing it to Explode
PCMag
If you're ever worried your smartphone battery is a fake, here's a tip: don't bite into it. A man in China has learned this lesson the hard way. He chewed into an iPhone battery only to watch it explode. Video footage of the incident has been
Man causes explosion in Chinese electronics store by biting replacement iPhone batteryAppleInsider (press release) (blog)
A man bit a smartphone battery as a test, and it explodedThe Verge
Guess what, it's really not a good idea to bite a smartphone batteryDigital Trends
Engadget –9to5Mac –Gizmodo –SlashGear
all 57 news articles »

Source: https://news.google.com/news?cf=all&hl=en&pz=1&ned=us&topic=tc&output=rss

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Welcome to Our Store

X
Glad to have you at Our Store
Welcome to Our Store
WooChatIcon 0