- Casil Batteries Are The Only OEM Batteries Specified By Honeywell, GE, Napco & DSC Alarm Control Panels
- Genuine Casil CA1240 12V 4AH Maintenance Free Battery
- Casil Batteries Are Designed For Alarm Manufactures
- ADT, Brinks, Monitronics Install These Batteries In all original Installations
- Applications: Alarm Systems,Consumer Electronics,Electric Vehicles,Power sport,Security,Toys and Hobby,UPS
- Replaces 4.5Ah,5Ah,EXP1250,KEYKO KT-1240,POWER-SONIC PS-1240,UPG UB1240,12FM4,Yuasa NP4-1
- Uses:Alarm Systems,Consumer Electronics,Electric Vehicles,Power sport,Security,Toys and Hobby,UPS
- 2 Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
CASIL battery has unique structure and sealing technology, which effectively keep the battery from leaking, so that the battery can work under various circumstances and its capacity and service life are not influenced.
Electrolyte Suspension System
The electrolyte inside CASIL battery adopts electrolyte suspension system combined of porous glass fiber materials and pole plates, and the electrolyte is completely absorbed and accommodated. No silica gel or contaminated products are used in the suspension system. The incorporate design of CASIL battery controls gas production and can guide 99% of the gas produced during float charging to re-combine.
CASIL batteries can be added with electrolyte without checking the proportion of the electrolyte during its float charging life.
Low-pressure Valve System
CASIL Authentic Batteries are equipped with safety exhaust valves, which automatically exhaust when the pressure reaches 0.98~196.1kpa, therefore, Low gas stocked inside the battery.
The high-quality lead-calcium-tin alloy grid, whether used in float charging or recycling, or even through many times of over-discharge, keeps strong performance and long service life.
By normal discharge, CASIL battery can be repeatedly charged and discharged over 300 times.
Float Charging Life
CASIL High-Performance series of batteries can be used for 1-3 years for float charging.
CASIL batteries monthly self-discharge rate of is about 3% at normal room temperature.
CASIL batteries continue still work when the surrounding temperature varies largely.
Recovery Role of Deep-discharge
CASIL batteries can only recover its capacity by deep discharge.